Non-Member Daily Court Fee - $10 per person
Note: During school breaks and holidays, and summer, the center will be open but hours may vary.
- All players must check in at the front desk before entering the courts. A valid Michigan Tech student ID or Gates pass card is required. All other players may pay the hourly court fee.
- All visitors must fill out the COVID-19 Visitor Symptom Tracking Form before arriving
- All faculty/staff/students must fill out the COVID-19 Daily Symptom Tracking Form before arriving
- Face coverings upon entry and throughout the building at all times
- Follow social distancing practices and designated traffic patterns
Pass holders and full-time Michigan Tech students may make reservations up to one week in advance on the hour and half-hour. Four-hour notice is required for any court cancellation, or the hourly court fee will be charged. To reserve a court:
The Gates Tennis Center allows a 15-minute grace period for players running a little late. However, you may be required to relinquish the court if other players are waiting.