June 15 & 17, 2021 - Updated 6/4/21
COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan
For the protection of all participants, we will have COVID-related health and safety guidelines in place.
- Properly worn cloth face coverings required indoors unless fully vaccinated.
- Complete the MTU COVID-19 Visitor Symptom Tracking Form prior to entry each day.
- Arrive no earlier than the listed check-in time and leave immediately following camp dismissal.
- No spectators (parents, siblings, etc) in the Multipurpose Room.
- All other areas in the SDC are off-limits to participants except for the Multipurpose Room and Sherman Field.
- Participants will be assigned to small groups (max 25) for the duration of the camp.
- Bring individual water bottles and towels for participants.
Michigan Tech’s Little Huskies Football Camp is a great introduction to the sport for younger players. We pack a lot of action into the 2 days—offensive and defensive skills stations and plenty of game time.
- Develop passing, receiving, blocking, footwork, and defensive skills
- Gain a more complete understanding of the game
- Learn directly from Michigan Tech’s football staff and current players
Tuesday & Thursday, 6:30-8:30pm
Check-In Time: Tuesday, June 15, 6:00-6:30pm, at the SDC front counter
Drop Off/Pick-Up: We will finish camp each day in the SDC Multipurpose Room, so you can pick up campers by the main doors of the SDC.
What to Expect
Plenty of fun! Fundamental skill-building and light competitive play.
This camp is open to boys and girls entering grades 4-6 as of Fall 2021. Bring both running shoes and cleats. (Any type of cleat is fine.) A packet of required forms will be sent to participants via email once their application is processed. The required forms must be submitted prior to the start of camp.
Deadline to register: Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Registration for this camp is closed.
Payment in full is due at the time of registration. Refunds are available until June 8. After June 8, refunds will be issued for medical reasons only.