*Face coverings are required upon entry regardless of vaccination status and must be worn throughout the clinic.
September 2 - November 6, 2021
Open to Boys and Girls, Grades K-6
Post-Game Skill Development Clinics
(45 minutes - 30 minutes skills, 15 minutes with pen pals)
Participants may come onto the court immediately following the match. Coaches and players will start the session a few minutes after our post-match meeting.
Directly following these matches:
- Thursday, September 2, after 7:30pm vs MN-Duluth (tournament) - Passing
- Initial Check-In - 7:00pm Check-in at the table between the concession stand door and the varsity gym entrance to get your t-shirt!
- Saturday, September 4, after 5:00pm vs Concordia-St. Paul (tournament) - Setting
- Saturday, September 18, after 2:00pm vs Davenport - Attacking
- Saturday, October 2, after 4:00pm vs Saginaw Valley - Serving
- Saturday, October 9, after 4:00pm vs Northern Michigan - Review & Games
- Saturday, November 6, after 2:00pm vs Lake Superior State - Review & Games
Home Match "Total Experience"
- Free admission (wear your club T-shirt!) - Reminder - parents must pay to attend.
- Special cheering section - Look for the "Little Huskies Club" bannerd.
- Post-game autograph session with the players
Pen Pals with the Team
Deadline to register: Friday, September 3, 11:59pm.
Register at the SDC Ticket Office, by phone at 487-2073 or online. Each participant will be required to have a signed liability waiver and concussion awareness form on file at the Ticket Office before participation in the LHVC will be permitted.
For more information, contact Michigan Tech Volleyball at 906-487-2595.