June 14 - July 7, 2022
Four-week on-ice and off-ice hockey program. The first hour will be on-ice to work solely on your individual skating skill. You can expect repetition in drills to focus on powerful, stable, and explosive skating. The second 30 minutes will be held off-ice in the Outdoor Shooting Center and will focus on technique to improve your goal-scoring ability.
John MacInnes Student Ice Arena & Outdoor Shooting Center
Locker rooms available.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 8:00-9:45am
- Ice 8:00-8:50am
- Outdoor Shooting Center 9:15-9:45am
- Birthyears 2008-2013 (for Fall 2022: 10U, 12U, 14U)
- Previous hockey experience and minimum skating ability
- On-Ice Program: Full hockey equipment; bring your own water bottle
- Off-Ice Program: Athletic apparel and tennis shoes
- A parent or guardian must sign waiver of liability and concussion awareness forms prior to participation.
- Connor Hannon
- Jaden Rilei
- $150 per participant
- $100 per additional sibling
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Registration opens May 6, 8:00am EDT.
- Space per group is limited.
- Register online HERE or at the SDC Ticket Office.
- Registration closes June 6, 11:59pm EDT.